Friday, August 22, 2014

Halloween Bars

Jordan requested one if his favorite desserts before my last trip, usually made by his mom. I usually bake this too long and they get dry, but not this time! He ate almost the full 9x13 in 4 days. 

Here is the recipe, its so easy it barely counts as baking! 

1/2 cup margarine/butter (of course I used butter) 
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs 
1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk 
1, 12 oz pack semi sweet chocolate chips 
1 cup peanut butter chips 

Preheat oven to 350F. 

In 9x13 pan melt butter in oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs. Top with chips, press down firmly. Bake for 20 minutes, DO NOT over bake. Enjoy! 

Oh, I haven't blogged in a long time, so I guess I'm back, ready to share the best food that I make...

No comments:

Post a Comment